We are committed to maintaining your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data which we receive from you.
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principles of data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
Each web page access is recorded in a log file. The contents of the log file can be analysed to determine how many visitors we serve, what pages they look at most, and from where they connect. This information is not shared with anyone outside our organisation.
On 26 May 2012 the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) imposed an EU directive designed to protect internet users’ privacy.
It says website managers must:
- • Tell people that the cookies are there
- • Explain what the cookies are doing
- • Obtain visitors’ consent for cookies on their device
This site runs Google™ Analytics and as such collects information on visitors to the site such as:
- • geographical location of visitor’s server
- • time of visit
- • time spent during visit
- • pages viewed
- • browser and operating system used
- • keywords used to find the site
- • whether a sponsored link was used
- • whether the visitor has been to the site before
In fact there is a great deal of information, however none of it identifies you as an individual.
For more information on what Google™ Analytics collects please go to Google Privacy Centre
Please Contact » us if you have any queries.